Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight's Musical Chain on Midnight Blue - Your Biggest Mistake

Options
  • 19-02-2003 12:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭

Hi all,

For tonight's Musical Chain on Midnight Blue (Wednesdays 23.00-01.00) I'd like some input and info from you guys. (The Musical Chain is a set of 5-6 tracks after midnight, linked by lyrics, or themed, or topical in some way, sometimes put together by myself and set as a quiz, sometimes suggested by you).

Tonight's Chain is themed around you - and Your Biggest Mistake.

I've love you to suggest a song which describes or refers to a big mistake (or no-brainer) that you made in life, and give me the story to go with it (just a sentence or tweo, and you can be anon if you want)

For example if you ran off with your sister's bf, it could be "Ever Fallen In Love (With Someone You Shouldn't Have . . .)" by The Buzzcocks.

You can post here, or email me: stevec@phantomfm.com

And of course it'll be open by text during the first hour of the show.

Thanks all :)

Advertisement