Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LPB vote

Options
  • 28-02-1998 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭

the current poll in the LPB vote (see the news section) is 87% say NO, the LPBs and other externals shouldnt be made leave the server.
    If you have an opinion, mail LPBVOTE@HOTMAIL.COM with the subject of the mail as being either YES or NO. Dont write anyhting in the mail, they wont be read.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

: the current poll in the LPB vote (see the news section) is 87% say NO, the LPBs and other externals shouldnt be made leave the server.
    : If you have an opinion, mail LPBVOTE@HOTMAIL.COM with the subject of the mail as being either YES or NO. Dont write anyhting in the mail, they wont be read.

Hey, if this was over my posting to the wwwboard, you totally misread me! :)

I'm not saying LPB's should f'off the server, what I was saying that Low pingers have the option to move, while a lot of the high pingers don't and as most of the regular high pingers are indigo customers, I can't see people being too pleased to come onto a pain in the backside game and have to pay for it.

I was using Indigo as an example, as they seem to pay more attention to thier Quake customers (or at least they did :) . If you's remember sometime back when those muppet's from the States where telling indigo users to leave because they "where there first" on the server (and they didn't ask nicely). And what happend then? ... Irish only server2.

Hobbes.

Should Leprecons be allowed to play Quake? The current poll couldn't give a rats backside. If you have an opinion, mail iama@muppet.com and with the subject of the mail as being either YES or NO. Dont write anyhting in the mail, they wont be read.

: Should Leprecons be allowed to play Quake? The current poll couldn't give a rats backside. If you have an opinion, mail iama@muppet.com and with the subject of the mail as being either YES or NO. Dont write anyhting in the mail, they wont be read.

yeah youre real fucckin funny.

Advertisement