Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thanks CT Guys.

Options
  • 02-03-1998 12:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭

<center>big_guns.gif</center>

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

: Thanks guys for organising the Quake games at Leprecon - it was fun!

Like to add my thanks to the CT boys for a frag filled 2 days!

Let us see that us Quake fiends aren't the worst either, anyone see those muppets getting excited over them over little pieces of cardboard? *rotf*
    What a rush . . . :P

Cheers guys anyways, even if Reaper *is* a muppet. ;)

Trojan of the Three Muppeteers.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Aye McDermo...heard all about _YOUR_ Leprecon adventures *cough, cough, wheezzzze*
    *LMAO*

Many thanx guys, gals and muppets!
    Lets do it again soon.

Dav
    @B^)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

: Thanks guys for organising the Quake games at Leprecon - it was fun!

: I made it back as you can see...

: GI news updated at http://weber.ucg.ie/quake/news.html

: John.
    : --
    Yeah, Clan Destine enjoyed it too. It was a bit of a laugh. When are you lads coming out to Maynooth so we can use a few of the tricks we picked up on ye? Yez are welcome anytime, and the rates will be damn keen. I wouldn't read too much into your match against us as a lot of our handy fellas (me included) were in the pub.

Actually that holds true for any Dublin area clan. Give me a shout, and we can arrange a reasonably priced LAN match any time you like. We're still looking for our first victory. Incarnate find us handy for trying out tactics on, so why don't you?

Advertisement