Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV Wireless Transmitter

Options
  • 20-02-2003 3:49pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,682 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi, I'm looking for a device that will transmit my NTL analog cable signal from downstairs to my TV tuner card in my PC card upstairs by means of wireless.

Now Peats and Argos have some of these types of devices, but they seem to connect to your TV by SCART, and therefore I think you can only watch whats currently being displayed on the TV downstairs. I want to be able to watch different channels on my PC to what other people are watching downstairs (generally rubbish like Cornation St. etc.).

Basically I'm looking for a device that just transmits the TV signal from the NTL cable, which I can then tune in on my PC TV Tuner card.

Does anyone know if such devices exist?
    If yes, where can I get them?, how much? and are they any good?

Thanks for any help
    bk

Advertisement