Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Béla Fleck & the flecktones

• 20-02-2003 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

any of ye heard of them quite a crazy band but was wonderin is there anywhere i could get my hands on some downloads of theirs preferably the gig where the bass player played the most incredible version of amazing grace

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 367 ✭✭40crush41

sure have!
    I did a search for the flecktones and saw ur question and thought id send u some stuff =) don't know if u have already found what u were looking for.. if u have great =) but if not, well here ya go. A fellow "flecktonian" told me that this was a great show to dl, and so I did, and he was right.. im listening to it now actually =)

flecktones at their finest: has great version of Soujurn to Arjuna into none other than dmb's #41 =) so cool.. and yes, it has a crazy solo by vic.. with amazing grace (almost 17 mins!) =)

and if ud like to take a peek around at some more of their stuff:
    click here

another cool site for dl is sharing the groove don't know if uve heard about it.. ive just found it myself.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me =) Enjoy!
    cheers,
    ~beth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Check out the bass plyers site too

http://www.victorwooten.com/

Advertisement