Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 items before I forget....

Options
  • 20-02-2003 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭

1: Can we get a link to UserCp on teh home page?

2: When you're not logged in, and you try to vote in a poll, it logs you in fine, but then returns the "No Thread Specified" dialogue.

The latter is more of a bother then the first, but they're both pretty inconsequential.
    Would just be nice if they were ironed out :)

/me runs off in a north westerly direction....
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by SyxPak
    1: Can we get a link to UserCp on teh home page?
    Welcome Victor to boards.ie!
    0 New PMs
    0 Unread PMs
    View New Posts
    All My Posts
    User CP
    Logout
    Originally posted by SyxPak
    2: When you're not logged in, and you try to vote in a poll, it logs you in fine, but then returns the "No Thread Specified" dialogue.
    Hit "quote" instead and then cancel the reply, that works (not ideal I know).

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Ye just look left for the cp, as for the log in on the poll vote, I just tried that earlier and it doesn't work.

/me runs off in a circular direction

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

I know about the link below your nick on the homepage, but I (and anyone who uses public PCs should) have my account set to no auto-login/cookie anything.
    if there could even be a link put in under the "boards.ie" section drop-down menu twoulod be nice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

If you click "Subbed" in the drop-down menu, even if you're not logged in it will take you to the user cp. Of course you still have to log in to access the user cp.

Advertisement