Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michael Knight...has he still got the car??

Options
  • 20-02-2003 7:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Been hearing those ads on Phantom about Michael Knight playing a gig in the Lower Deck on Friday evening, I'd been wondering where he'd been since the early 80's. Glad to see he found another career after they stopped the TV show and took the car off him. Mebbe he still has it, Kit'll be parked down on Lennox Street 'round the corner from the Lower Deck, with an oul amp wedged into the back seat, and the trademark leather jacket thrown into the footwell. Some chick with loads of blusher and 80's hair in the passenger seat, classy stuff.

Come to think of it, he should really be playing gigs with David Kitt, how cool would the posters be, "Michael Knight and Kitt - back together at last"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Keithaburke

I was thinking just the same before I did a gig with the guy in Malloys one time.

He's very good really. Sometimes the singing verges on slipping out of his grasp but he pulls it back again.... like most of us.

His piano is quite infectious and the high-brow banter with the audience is very funny... if you're into it.

I downloaded one or two of his tracks from www.villainrecords.com They stick in your head. Very melodious.

I recommend him... if u happen to come accross one of his gigs.

"Eyeing up and tearing down... mostly I would" something something "town"

I feel one of his songs coming on now...

Keith

Advertisement