Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

IBB back pimping again

• 20-02-2003 7:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭

God they are incorrigible. See them

In Chrono Order .

They are part of the NTR group , a $400m company so it ain't the bobs.

M

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

What did you search for... that link doesnt work for others.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

worked for me again just there (in IE6.1)

Search Interface

Search for all posts by new user Chaz (12 in 2 days)

Sort ascending.....guess what thread they are in :D

Voilá

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

polite pm away. Actually he's fine with his posts, they are informational rather then price/product related.

DeV.

remember the PR Bunny as in This thread mwhich was really about offences committed in This thread.

IBB was founded on the ENORMOUS profits that its parent company, NTR , makes on the Westlink Tollbridge in Dublin. If it was the Bray Head 'wan on a schtick by carrier pigeon foundation' I wouldn't care.

Monopolies in Glass Houses should not throw stones, I always feel. I think that a 6 month backpayment for Banners followed by a 6 month forward contract would help to focus IBB staff on retaining and progressing the customer service ethos they have so 'ably' demonstrated in Boards. Otherwise I would delete every post ever made about them......including this one I regret :D to say because it contains the TLA 'IBB'

As the song says.

"You have 20 Seconds toComply"

M

jesus Muck, I thought *I* was militant :)

We'll see what they're reaction is and take it from there.... I know they have been crawling over boards a bit (especially the IOFFL community) but lets not over react (I know I know... but I'm *trying* to learn not to)...

DeV.

• Advertisement

Originally posted by DeVore
    jesus Muck, I thought *I* was militant :

DeV.

I only get stuck on that poxy Westlink once a year, imagine what I would do to IBB if I had to cross that overpriced piece of crap twice a day ...........

M

Advertisement