Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nero ImageDrive

Options
  • 20-02-2003 11:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭

When using latest version of Nero 5.5 on windows X.P. the nero imagedrive drive will not load and gives the error message saying that the drivers are not installed cause when i was installing it it gave a message about driver not compat with xp so said quit and it was still installed without the driver no i don't know the name of the driver and i reinstalled but no joy i didn't even say about the driver this time.

to make it worse i can't even uninstall it when i go to "add re..."
    and press uninstall it just says that it was interupted i'm at a loss as what to do.

I've read a few people that have had this problom but i can't find a solution the Nero site was no help

Can anyone help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

install daemon tools instead.

It has support for neros nrg format once image drive is installed. even if the imagedrive installation is corrupt it should still allow you to mount the files anyway.

if you dont like demon tools redownload and reinstall nero and the installer for image drive will be in the misc folder in the nero install folder.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Or you could use

Clone CD

or

Alcohol120%

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭Kappar

Originally posted by DiscoStu
    install daemon tools instead.

It has support for neros nrg format once image drive is installed. even if the imagedrive installation is corrupt it should still allow you to mount the files anyway.

if you dont like demon tools redownload and reinstall nero and the installer for image drive will be in the misc folder in the nero install folder.

I was trying to use daemon tools firt by turning the nrg into an iso but i couldn't find a prog to do that but even with imagedrive installed daemon tools still does not support so i'm re downloading imagedrive and i'll update ya.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭Kappar

Ok the new imagedrive wont install cause it want to unistall the old one but when i press uninstall on it it says "Config file not detected" i presume this is a path to all the installed files and reg keys etc.

Any one knowwhat i can do? Any with this installed on XP send me there config file and tell me where to put it?

Advertisement