Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mystery band

• 20-02-2003 11:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭

reading a mag and it described a band coming to ireland that have are a cross betw smashing pumpkins and nirvana now if i could only remember where i read that ic could check it out and make sure i got to the gig anyone know ?
    also looking for lemon jelly tickets txt me at 0857197145

that zhan album anygood

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Any idea when they were supposed to visit?

I'm thinking possibly Cave In from your description, and if it is, then you've just missed 'em! Played Whelans last night, and were mighty good. You can probably expect 'em back though, possibly a Witnness appearance...

Zwan album is tops! Listening now, I really like. More Siamese Dream-era Pumpkins than Machina or Adore. Very uplifting, Billy appears to be on the happy, rock-out, pills.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭chewy

ah balls

anyone else coming up, punkish rockish indish but not avril lavern

Advertisement