Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New song "Big County"?

Options
  • 21-02-2003 1:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hello all: Has anyone heard this new song called "Big County," maybe? Will someone please tell me the name of the artist?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭Damon_Kind

I think its by Shania Twain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 zonk6

Do they even play Shania on Phantom? I mean, I know it's not her, and if you were joking...well, I can see why that might seem funny, but I seriously wanted to know. Thank you anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭Damon_Kind

It was late. i was bored. It was an easy target. It was a reference to the rather Garth Brooks title of said opus. Done.

Sure. So if anyone actually does know the name of the guy or band that does "Big County," and not "Big Country," or whatever, could you please let me know? Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Sinister Pete

Hello there,

I think the song youre talking about is Jive County by Autamata? Its just gone on release and we have been promoting the launch on air. Check www.roadrecs.com for ordering details. Hope this helps, and if its not that one, give us a lyric or two and we will figure it out from there!

Regards,

Pete Reed
    Phantom FM
    Using Sinisters Account Mwahaha......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Mewzel

told you you'd get more of a reply here! :)

Hey Mewzel and Pete-- you guys are all right. That is exactly the song I was talking about. "Jive county" sounded like "giant county" to me, which became "big county" in my head...I was all messed up. Thank you SO much for your help!

Hey Pete-- Yvonne says "Hi." Next time you play Automata, could you dedicate it to her? You're the best! billy

Advertisement