Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP me with speaker brackets,PLEASE!!

Options
  • 21-02-2003 2:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭

Could someone please help me!!I recently bought a pair of M.A bronze 2's and would like to mount them on the wall in my bedroom.I CANNOT find a single speaker bracket on the web which would be suitable.I need to be able to tilt and swivel the speaker to get it facing in the correct direction Have already tried AVF to no avail.I do not want to have to screw into the speakers themselves.I am getting so desperate that I am thinking of buying two t.v wall brackets and modifying them,but this would be an absolute last resort.Some help on this would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭thegills

I am not sure how desperate you are for these brackets but there's a crowd I used in St. Margerats, North Dublin to make some braskets for work (totally different application but same idea). They could design a very basic piece of metal that you could screw to the wall and it could attache to your speaker.

In fact any similiar company would do.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭hazbot

What's AVF? AVForums?

Or do you mean the brand name AVF, i.e. the wall brackets in the Argos catalogue...

I used to have MA Bronze 2s wall-mounted using the larger of the two bracket sets from Argos, so I can't see why these wouldn't work for you :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Hi,

I have a pair of speaker brackets which allow tilt and swivel. I don't know how suitable they would be for your particular speakers, but you could have a look and buy them for 15 eurons if you like?

pm me if interested.

Luc

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭CONMIKE12

Lads/lasses,
    thanks for your speedy replies.I think I have finally found a solution to my prob in the form of a b-tech speaker bracket.The only problem now is getting my hands on one!!
    As for u Hazbot,I posted here in order to get some help & advice,not to be spoken down to by someone who thinks,that because he hasn't had a problem with something,then a problem could not possibly exist.
    Once again,thanks to the rest of you ,C.
    :)

Originally posted by CONMIKE12

As for u Hazbot,I posted here in order to get some help & advice,not to be spoken down to by someone who thinks,that because he hasn't had a problem with something,then a problem could not possibly exist.

If that is how you respond to someone who is trying to help you, I can see you will go far in life.

• Advertisement

Hazbot,if you were genuinely trying to help,then I apologise if I seemed harsh.If you re-read your post however,you might agree that it was slightly less than helpfull.All I was trying to do was get some info,same as everyone else on here. C

Fair enough C. My message was only intended to relate my own experience and encourage you to get into some more details of your problem, but never mind, it's sorted now and that's the main thing.

:) Cool.

Advertisement