Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NWN questions, char creation etc...

Options
  • 21-02-2003 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭

OK i have a few questions i would like answered.. nothing serious but i would like to know.

Firstly Certain Characters i have seen have nice stories when someone examines them! Is there a way to write your own? I can only assume there is but i dont know how to do it.

Secondly there is no second question

Thirdly is there a way to alter the voice of a server vault Character? The Saruman character i ended up with when i made him for the mon/wed night campaigns was flawed! Wrong voice, wrong familiar and no bolts for my crossbow somehow. Te familiar was solved when i levelled up for the first time. The bolts were sorted when i was kindly given some by Sally. But the voice.. he is a paddy!!! Not that there is anything wrong but i envisioned the dark brooding hero voice!! I dont care too much about this.. just curious.

Thats it.

Oh by the way anyone try the camera hack? I tried it yesterday for a few moments in work (have not installed it at home yet) and it looks interesting.. you can in fact actually get First person!! Though its a little awkward... but being able to move the camera any way you want is cool!! I will install it at home.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭FlashBang

1. after you choose the looks of your character you can choose his/her name, god, bio (the thing saying "cause of your wanderlust, bla bla bla". Just erase it and write your own story) and voice.

2. uhhh... that was no question

3. dang! I already answered this one. Check answer #1.

cya
    - Flash

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Thanks flash but i was wondering about existing characters... One i have made and used for a while.

Ah well maybe its not possible without a major hak and i dont like those. They defeat the purpose of the game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭FlashBang

it's possible by manipulating the character-file in the server-vault. But only to change your bio and voice? I doubt that'd be worth the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Light0r

mm - might get that camera thing.
    Anyway - if ur low on bolts in the campaign say so - think i have a few 00'

- Light

Advertisement