Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for info on company

• 21-02-2003 12:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭

Hi has anyone bought from

http://www.pixelprice.com/micro/index.php ??

they have a DVD-RW for 219euro excluding delivery

tempting me .. but want to know has anyone bought from these??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭dj_deevey

sorry posted in the wrong place, guess thats what happens when you have 10 windows open at once ... sorry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

i've got a toshiba dvd drive and its meant to be very good, between that and a lite-on cd rw i can copy almost anything
    not sure if it helps but just think toshiba do good dvd drives

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

checked out that site while i was at it they seem quite cheap, quite cheap indeed i will have to compare them to komplett

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

Let us know how it went if you do :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

I did a small bit of searching on this company

I found two links, saying essentially
    Cheap goods but service is crap
    .. most people complained that they got their goods about 2-4weeks after ordering
    though most of these were dated 2002.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

It should be pointed out the reason the dvdrw is so cheap is because its so slow!!! Its only 2x where as the one for €242 on komplett is 4x AND they have excellent and unmatched service!!! So i would go with them to be honest.

Advertisement