Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Truckin' music !

Options
  • 21-02-2003 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭

Ok, not so much "truckin" as "drivin'" - ... what tunes would you think would be good to put into the "All Time Best Driving Music Compilation Album ... Ever... EVER!" ... ?

simple, really...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Stick on Eurosport or one of those Europe-wide TV channels and you'll see a dozen different "Best Driving Albums EVAR!" :]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭frood4t2

I made a Cd of Driving Songs... i basically go and do classic rocks with long rollicking guitar songs. (I.E. Skynyrd's Free Bird, Deep Purple's Highway Star) Songs with lyrics about driving fast score extra points.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭fuse

off the top of me head:

The Allman Brothers - Jessica
    Golden Earring - Radar Love
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Canned Heat - Goin Up The Country
    The Doors - LA Woman
    Ramjam - Black Betty
    Blues Traveller - But Anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Hip-hop is always the ticket for driving. I reccomend Doggystyle by Snoop Dogg.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭superconor

imo, the While My Guitar Gently Weeps compilation album seems to have that sort of music on it. i was listening to it earlier on. its pretty rockin. CD2 is better imo.

also put on Missisippi Queen by Mountain, and Ace of Spades or Motorhead by Motorhead.

lol wat about chase music? Dukes Of Hazzard Original Soundtrack.
    banjo and guitars!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Okie

Originally posted by superconor
    lol wat about chase music? Dukes Of Hazzard Original Soundtrack.
    banjo and guitars!
    :)

Can't beat the Duelling Banjo's :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

CW McCall - "Convoy"

The theme from the Kris Kristoferson film

"Cause we gotta little ol' convoy, rockin' through the night
    Yeah we gotta little ol' convoy, ain't she a beautiful sight?
    Come on an' join our convoy, ain't nothin' gonna git in our way
    We're gonna roll this truckin' convoy, cross the USA
    Convoy... Convoy... "

Advertisement