Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Java Games hmmm

• 21-02-2003 2:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭

Ok, I am a self-proclaimed 27 year old skeptic and economism...but love games

I thought that java games were pants and kidish, etc etc, but when you get a game you really like, its worth the cost I think..

I thought I would never think this way...the bro gave me his Sharp gx10 the other week when he went on holidays and had a look, he had a game I couldn't even figure out on it...POS, japanese etc etc...

I checked around on google and stuff to see who do games in ireland being honest the choice sucks... I was looking for a good platform game. I found one Irish site alright www.fonearcade.com (laughing at the arcade machines on the page - its like that arcade game, remember the very very old one..2 ppl could play it with just white buttons ...ga forget the name it was 5p when everything was 10p! ) which I downloaded ice blade penguin. Game was down pretty quick and cost isnt totally outragous...(read below!)

I am seriously surprised at how good the sound from the phone, smooth sound and the keys aint bad i suppose...I had to wait for a bus when the car was in a for a service, by jesus, did it waste some time for me! People were looking at me while i was squiring trying to control the game ;)

I suppose thinking, it is worth the price of the game when i remember how much of my pocketdosh i pumped in to arcade machines in my day! ! !

I am slightly converted I think prehaps... problem with me it thou I'll want more !

Just thought i'd share with ye as I have a very different view of the whole java-enabled phones from last week ! :eek:

J.!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭Shagus

GX10 ya %& £$% .. nice

I got that Forge a fortune game .. I like me tetris type of stuff .. this is a nice little one :)

/Bal

Advertisement