Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

F-Zero for the Gamecube

Options
  • 21-02-2003 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭

Not sure when this is coming out in Europe, but dagnabit it sure is maighty fiiiiiine.

DROOL-O-VISION

Looks unbelievable - the speed and background detail are fantastic.

Warning: Its gargantuan 20MB size may cook some birds.

Epitaph
    Butter. I swear.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

That looks fucking amazing. Heres hoping.

A

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭theciscokid

im getting a bloody server failure..

but i have about 6 other vids of it here on my pc = eye candy

lets hope dr. quirkeys hurries up with their renovation,
    they're the only place that'll get the arcade cabinets in

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

Absolutely jaw dropping. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

well it was great on N-64 and on GB advance :)

why oh why did i sell my N 64 :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Swifty

Woo! Looks great, anyone got a release date for this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭Kevok

I'd never sell my N64, I regret more than anything the day I sold my SNES.

F-Zero is seriously one of the best looking games ever. But I never base buying a game on how it looks. I think I'll wait till the reviews, even if it is F-Zero.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

goddam it, i have 56k and im not bothered waitin for it to download, can some1 just give me the basic gist of it??

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭Epitaph

You know when Milhouse entered his name on that game in The Simpons that Bart shoplifted?

Multiply that by lots.

How much?

More than you could imagine.

I only wish that I had the PC speakers that would allow something so fcuktacular-looking sound the way it was meant to be heard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

With the man behind Datona at the helm I doubt the gameplay will dissapoint either.

He wrote some interesting articles about track design in Edge recently. He was talking about the importance of the track design and the handling being rymthic and musical.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

f zero x may have been fast enough to make your eyes bleed but it just didnt stand up to wipeout 2097 or wipeout 3.
    that said it looks bloody amazing heres hoping that they actually add some gameplay to back it up.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

Its widely acknowledged that F Zero X wasnt as good as F Zero in terms of pure speed, and nore were the Wipeout games. In fact, I found Wipeout 3 and Fusion (until the last few tracks) to be far too slow.

A

Advertisement