Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone got suikoden 1 for sale.

Options
  • 21-02-2003 8:39pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,377 CMod ✭✭✭✭

I will pay a reasonable amount for this game or sexual favours (only if your a hot final fantasy fan girl).

Don't send this thread to the classified section since nobody will read it!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

I to would also like to know if any ppl around these parts have seen these old psx rpgs for sale anywhere or are willing to part with theirs

1. Wild Arms
    2. Vandal Hearts
    3. Vandal Hearts 2
    4. Suikoden
    5. Star Ocean 2 - it was released in europe i seen a copy in my local chartbusters but they wouldn't sell it to me :(
    5. Legend of Dragoon
    6. Grandia

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,377 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I've got all of those stu appart from wild arms, suikoden and star ocean 2 but unfortunately I'm not selling any of them. I just got suikoden from ebay yesterday although haven't got it yet. Ebay would be the best place to find them.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

your looking for the wanted boards....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,377 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Thanks for that statement of the pointless. Theres definitely lots of people with the very rare suikoden that read the wanted board.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

It cant be that rare surely. I played it (and finished it) on rental from my local video store. Good game :)

A

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Sent you a PM discostu

Advertisement