Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Everything has gone Maga on Monitor.

Options
  • 21-02-2003 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,924 ✭✭✭

Everything has gone big on my monitor. The print seems to have increased in size.

What can I do to rectify this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭PPC

Sounds like the resoloution is gone up on the monitor.
    Have you recently reinstalled your display drivers recently.

Also right click on your desktop and goto properties and in there goto system and check what the res is set at.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The_Bullman

I would actually guess that the res has gone down...either that or the font size has changed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Originally posted by Cork
    Everything has gone big on my monitor. The print seems to have increased in size.

What can I do to rectify this?

Silly question but is it just in Internet explorer?

.logic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Try looking at Internet Explorer, try View then Text Size. I think Medium is the default one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,924 ✭✭✭Cork

It was the font on explorer.

Many thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

It happens occasionally to me too. For some reason the font size just jumps up to Largest. You just need to set it to normal again. Its annoying when it happens, it really is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭pyramid man

it happens even more on me. windows me that is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Inspector Gadget

...rolling the wheelmouse while accidentally having Ctrl pressed? I get caught out by that one often enough...

Gadget

Advertisement