Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Championship

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭ironbrew

Originally posted by kingconor
    My all ireland thread had 5 stars, but SOMEONE put it down to 3! I wonder who? :mad:

As a guy called Shaggy once said..."wasn't me"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭kingconor

Originally posted by Darkillion
    [controversial comment] without the back door, Tyrone would be in a pickle [/controversial comment]
    Not so, my friend, had it not been for the back door we would have been all ireland champions in 2001!! We would have beaten roscommon, then gone on and beaten meath in the final!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭Waylander

Are all Tyrone people whingers. 1995,2001 how many AllIreland titles should Tyrone have?

Lads, you're very naive, its not about giving counties an extra day out, its about money!! The GAA is all about money, its all they want, GAA - Grab All Association!!!
    Waylander - We should have 3!!!

Lads, you're very naive, its not about giving counties an extra day out, its about money!! The GAA is all about money, its all they want, GAA - Grab All Association!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Yavvy

i can promise you No one knows better than dublin GAA clubs what the money grabbing GAA are like. But at the same time their only motovation was not just money..although it was a major one.

So sit back, relax and enjoy the extra day after cavan BEAT YOU GUYS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭Waylander

You do know that you have to win the final when you get there don't you. You seem to think that reaching the Semis means you should have won the Sam. If that were the case Dublin and Kerry would have a century of All Ireland titles. Tell you what though if you do actually want to win an All Ireland it better be this year cause Canavan hasn't got much left in him, he could retire at the end of this year.

We don't need Canavan, we ahve got plenty of young youth just waiting to come through...many like wee Brian McGuigan and many big tight ****s like Sean Cavanagh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Im_not_french

Sean Cavangh is pure class but probably won't get startin for tyrone this year cause he's not experienced enough. Probably watch out for the two McGinley brothers they r pure class and Mickey Anderson. He'll get a strat at somestage surely. Also why r down so crap???! With talent like Mickey Walsh, Liam Doyle and Benny Coulter, martin raferty and stephen kearney to name a few. They should be one of the surprises in this years championship, sorta like the way Sligo and Westmeath have rose up in past years

I see that young lad from croakes will be getting a run out against Kerry this weekend . Been a lot of hype bout this fella.
    I wish him and the flying dubs the best !

• Advertisement

Talking about Kerry anyone else think its time for Paudi to move on. I mean a bad start to this year in South Africa and a shakey league campiagn i think they need a 'fresh face' in. Think Mickey Harte is a pack of crap too. He only gets success as he as good players to work with.

How can you say mickey harte is a pack of crap? He hasn't had a senior championship game yet! Just give him a chance until you start criticising him, eh?

I'm only saying dat at Tyrone u-21s it was his squad of players dat brought success and take errigal, the mcginley bros, john devine, canavans were just some of those who won the championship for him and i heard that he had 5 differet trainers in helpin him through last year at errigal

All im saying is, give the man a chance, he's had nothing but success, however, i'd like to have seen Brian Mc Ivor get the job!

This is away from the whole county footall championship stuff but what about the clubs. Clubs are suffering from county players being missing through the championship, their games put off for weeks at a time to compensate for county games and hence players are continually losing the will to compete and win at that level. It's because of this back-door championship that the club situation has got a lot worse. People talk about All-Ireland or provincial leagues for clubs but how would this affect county games and all players alike?

Brian McIvor!!!!!!!! Thats worse!!!! R u tryin to be smart bout ballinderry winnin the all-ireland after damian left??

What are you trying to say??
    Speaking of clubs, lets talk about donaghmore, now that they have their new manager, they could be a real force in ulster football! Eh, barton?

lmao you better be joking!!!!!!!

MOORTOWN ALL DA WAY!!
    whos over donaghmore this year??lol

its a Tyrone thing

tyrone have lots of small things like that dont they

Hey now Alany no need to be getting all jealous just becuase Tyrone is the Superior County.

• Advertisement

Im glad I banned you for an hour...it makes me feel more manly

Advertisement