Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia7650 and bluetooth

• 22-02-2003 1:18am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭

Well I got me a Nokia 7650 (pressie - yay!) and after a few hiccups (ie. replacing the phone due to the screen's strange tendancy to turn white and not go back to normal at all) I thought all was fine and well.

However, I'm not quite sure they are.

I also got me a Bluetooth connection for my laptop (christmas pressie - also yay), but thats where all the yaying ends. [It's an MSI transceiving key.]

So far I've manged to do **** all with it, I can send business cards to my laptop, but it then has problems "connecting" when I try to open them. When I try to send pictures, it just plain fails.

I tried changing the registry (as reported on MySymbian.com) but what it told me to change didnt actually exist...

Nokia PC Suite m-router thing seems to find my phone, but when I try to connect to it it tells me the port is already in use.

When I go to My Bluetooth places and try the Virtual Serial Port it tells me that the connection fails because the remote device closed the connection.

Is it just me? Or has anyone else had any problems like this? Or knows how to fix them?

<< Fio >>

Comments

Advertisement