Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

stuff

Options
  • 06-03-1998 12:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭

To john re: IQCL teams
    the thing about teams not turning up is annoying but i think if other team turn 4 up and u have 5 u should maybe drop one player to make it more even see as even when CS had 1 more than ya we still got the S&£t beaten outta us!! turning up 2 or 3 is a bit rediculous though! especially seen as this is a proper league!

Re: 1-1 league
    good idea id enter only if ther is a worst player/least fraggs prize (nearly gaurnteed!!)

Re: LPB v HPB
    ok 3 LPBs and 2 HPBs versus 5 HPBs really would suck cos it gives the LPB team WAY TOOO much of an advantage! ive seen it even on FFA one LPBer joins in and bang he is at the top within seconds!! this anti-cheat proxy tihng is just the ticket to give HOPB clans a fairer chance and it should be allowed use in the IQCL. also for IQCL i think number of LPBs should be reduced! play like REAL quakers, With lagg (screams of pain and agony from crowd in #Quake!!!)

anyway
    watch for more rubbish from me!
    cheers
    SeP

Advertisement