Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The music, good or bad?

Options
  • 22-02-2003 5:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

Now me myself, a great fan of all good music, i dont care what genre the music is, but if the person is talented and it is not some mass produced, plastic, talentless boob i will like it, now the music for me me are pretty good. i didn't really like their first song, but they have shown how good they are in their other songs, i don't have their album, i need to buy a lot of albums!!
    but im getting persuaded to buy it! im wondering what you all think of the music because a lot of people are split over whether they are good or bad!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭Darkillion

i agree almost completely with what u said. i hate their first song but the next two were class, especially The Truth Is No Words. my brother went out and bought the album and i strongly recommend it, very good album. very good band

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭frood4t2

Good band! I saw them live last November, it was an excellent show. Their CD comes out on my side of the pond this week, I'm going to try and pick it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

I don't like them at all. Sound very samey, and the songs are produced terribly. They sound like they recorded the album in a garage with a 4-track.

I get the feeling they just played alot of riffs with very little differences and made 20 songs out of them. The singer is pretty bad too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭superconor

my sister has the album, and it is a pretty good album. a very happy, feel-good album.

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Never heard of e m.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

love them

and the first song was pretty good IMO. i must get the album too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭Darkillion

if you like the three songs they released you will like the album

Advertisement