Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halo 2

Options
  • 22-02-2003 6:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

Now for ll you people who have prevailed to the light of xbox, you and many others a like are wondering what is going to happen in Halo2, i know i am, i think its one of the most anticipated games ever!, nevermind metal gear solid 2, Halo 2 is the only 2 i am really wanting, does anyone know an outline as to what will happen? I can not wait, im alrwady on a preorder list!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Now for ll you people who have prevailed to the light of xbox

The English language gently weeps at this butchery. :)

Er, anyway. Halo 2 covers the period where the Covenant war finally gets to Earth, and the Master Chief makes his way back there to defend the planet yadda yadda. I'm not sure if another ringworld will feature - I don't believe so.

The first game is set just after the fall of Reach, mankind's main military system, so the assault on Earth represents humanity getting its backside kicked quite severely :)

Despite all my misgivings about the first game (decent FPS with moments of genius up until the Library missions where it just gets CRAP), I'm really looking forward to the sequel...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Is Halo ever going to be released on the PC?

And if so, when?

And if not, why not?

And why do banana flavored things never taste like banana's?

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

I would have liked that game a lot more if it wasn’t for the library missions, to me they were like the alien missions at the end of Half Life.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,377 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

It's funny that it's the only game to be released on xbox that seems any way promising. There is nothing else on the xbox worth getting except halo and splinter cell. Get yourself a ps2 or Gamecube. Metroid Prime will no doubt be far better.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

There's Fable too!

• Advertisement
Advertisement