Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indigo CTF Servers

Options
  • 04-03-1998 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭

Where have they gone? Bring back the servers now whoever stole them
    you spineless rat.

CTF-Worrier
    --

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

: Where have they gone? Bring back the servers now whoever stole them
    : you spineless rat.

: CTF-Worrier
    : --
    John Srv1 was up lat night but Srv2 has been down for 2 days at least, anyone know what the problem is? I hate playing on Srv1 for two reasons it's very laggy and its normally full of CTF Muppets saying things like "How do I fly..." or my favourite "Your cheating I keep shooting you and you don't die". Whereas on Srv2 all the players know the score (apart from Daisycrusher/Pansy Pounder) and your guaranteed a decent game. There is QL3 but hardly anyone uses it.

Please someone tell where Srv2 is.

Yours Depressed,

Gandalf.

How DO u fly ?? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

There is some sh1thead of a muppet crashing them on purpose. I suspect it's a Yank from southwind.net, cause I caught the guy trying to flood the server, and the muppet came back on with the exact same IP address and pretended it wasn't them.

Anyway I was on SVR2 last night when it crashed, the last one to talk on it was called "Puff", while it's not possible to prove it was them, I would say there were the likely suspect from the comment they made just before it crashed.

Hobbes.

I stand corrected they both are down, ffs what gives indigo.....I need my fix of CTF.

Gandalf

dsgdsfgsdfg

• Advertisement

i have never seen the suspected guys killing indigo and i think indigo is a cool srv so if you lot do get to see them could you pls get there ip addresses or anything i could use to fiuck there cpu's up
    thx
    ur mate
    ÈLéXʧ §íLÏ¢ÔÑ-X

Advertisement