Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Totally non-quake thing

Options
  • 04-03-1998 4:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

On a totally different front, anyone have any ideas how to clean my keyboard
    without paying someone else to do it? Mines full of bits of pizza and stuff.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

: On a totally different front, anyone have any ideas how to clean my keyboard
    : without paying someone else to do it? Mines full of bits of pizza and stuff.

Cop on Dermot - take away your keyboard's
    character? There could be lifeforms there
    or anything - I think I will have to call
    up the ISPCLifeforms if you persist with
    your threats.

Seriously though, Aodh and Myles have a
    big can of spray stuff especially for
    cleaning keyboards, ask them for it.

John.
    --

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

i'd just kinda put bubbles near the keyboard as he would eat anything

: : On a totally different front, anyone have any ideas how to clean my keyboard
    : : without paying someone else to do it? Mines full of bits of pizza and stuff.

Simple, wash yourself more often you dirty culchie! Stop the bits of muck and turf clogging your machine up.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

:
    : : : On a totally different front, anyone have any ideas how to clean my keyboard
    : : : without paying someone else to do it? Mines full of bits of pizza and stuff.

: Simple, wash yourself more often you dirty culchie! Stop the bits of muck and turf clogging your machine up.

I think that dirt is there since Reaper's last
    visit. You can't bring him anywhere.

John.
    --

Your quake might suffer as result of this clean up as
    coefficient of static friction will have diminished
    making it more likely for your fingers to slip! Dirt provides
    increased contact as it combines with sweat to form a coagulant mildly
    adhesive bond, which can be enhanced due to pressure differentials
    between ur hands and the ambient conditions
    Clean at ur reputation's peril!!

I have decided not to charge you for this consultation cos I'm a nice guy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Jrad

Washing machine!

Advertisement