Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subway is lovely

• 22-02-2003 10:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

i need to eat a subway right now i tells ya!!!
    Anyone wouldnt happen to have one hanging around????

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭SoundWave

ill be gettin 1 after work.....mmmmmm ssuuuubbbbb

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

The only place i have ever seen one is a dodgy looking little on on the corner of Grafton street near Trinity!

I say dodgy as a friend of mine from Canada loves them and eats there all the time back home but she said it doos not look great and the taste was not as great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Zanza

mmm, I love their tuna sandwish with green salad, onion & olive..
    Damn, I am hungry now =/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

No sandwich beats the subway sandwiches you get int eh states...i so so miss them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

So then, where's all the good subway's in Dublin?

Luc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

I never had a Subway before I went to Canada last year, now I eat there several times a month, damn delish, chicken teriyake on white with extra cheese and extra sweet onion sauce....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Subway fans might like www.achewood.com they're big fans of the 'sub, check back through the archvies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

gerards rolls are nicer!

Advertisement