Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We want Manakin

Options
  • 22-02-2003 10:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

Draperstown, the most misunderstood place in Draperstown wants, no let me reprhase, NEEDS MANAKIN, bah humbug to brysons, you all know curleys is the new....well you know what im getting at! So if manakin would be so nice as to pay draperstown a visit, dont forget to visit the roundabout. Mankin seem to be hot stuff, ive already seen them in our chinese, should of got an autograph......

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭Darkillion

expect them in curlies end of march. go to Regans!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Manakin

Hello. We are Playing curlies on the 22 march. Its Our first big headline gig and we are really really syched up for it. I cant wait. Who is this by the way?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭poeticallydead

matthew k

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

.... just a matter of interest ...

Manakin... whats your play list?...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Axe

bah humbug to brysons
    Oh is that right? Remind me to slap you at school. Anyway, is it that hard to travel the, what, 10 miles to magherafelt? Even Darren managed to come!!
    dont forget to visit the roundabout
    Why would they visit a roundabout?!?!?!?!?!?

• Advertisement

because it is a top-notch roundabout, best in ulster i'll have you know.

and i will also be going to the next one in brysons!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭ironbrew

Darren you are the biggest SpAmM0r in the world!!

Becuase we have a brilliant roundabout and you need a change of scenery time from time!

i see someone loves george bush

know whats funny dwaine? the fact that you have signed up a month more than me but have posted like twice more than me

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭dudeRancher

It really is a class roundabout. And no. You can't have a playlist. :P You'll have to come see it for yourself. Once again... a recap:

Brysons - Friday 28th February (double header!)
    Brysons - Saturday 8th March (supporting Screaming Gypsies)
    The Cellar Bar (Curley's) - Saturday 22nd March (headlining!)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

Originally posted by dudeRancher
    You can't have a playlist. :P You'll have to come see it for yourself.

I have seen u's before....

:rolleyes:

i would go as far to say that it is the best roundabout in ulster

Manakin should play a gig on the roundabout!!!!!!!

maybe we shout have an other rantin in the plantin!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭dudeRancher

We do have an annoying habit of changing our setlist.

;)

Manakin is spelt wrong on the scrolling display light out side brysons pub again!! Its spelt Manakin, not Manniken as this display would suggest. Just thought id clear that up b4 there was any confusion etc etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭kingconor

Originally posted by Manakin
    Manakin is spelt wrong on the scrolling display light out side brysons pub again!! Its spelt Manakin, not Manniken as this display would suggest. Just thought id clear that up b4 there was any confusion etc etc.
    Again? Bloody old man bryson cant get the hang of it! Just tell Jensen, he'll change it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Axe

Sorry Mick-e, I had to change it last time 2. He is really quite hopeless when it comes to spelling. He spelt it exactly the same way last time. Rest assured, it is already changed.

i noticed that myself. i also seen the posters of the gig up the town and tried to take one as a 'souveir' but someone had decided to staple them down!!

Lol, no prob axe bout the spellin. Its just everyone asks me how to spell it (mainly cos its spelt manniken in the paper).

• Advertisement
Advertisement