Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This Sunday... NO WAY OUT

• 22-02-2003 11:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭

K Guys here is the line up for this Sunday, and my predictions...

Main Event:
    HHH VS Big Puka... Sorry, Poppa Pump

Crappy slow passed match, If Steiner wins Im gonna kick the TV I swear to god... I really hope HHH pics up the win, I wanna see HHH VS Austin at WM19.

Austin VS Besshiof

Will Austin even show? im really starting to doubt it! Remember Bret Harts return? They brought back that midgit in the Bret Hart Mask... I donno, Austin not coming back however, would be commercial suicide for WWE... But the match its self may be pretty pants however.

Rock and Hogan 2

Should I even bother?

Un-American dudes VS Kane and RVD

I really think this will be good. Storm has been poop reciently, but his match last Monday night on Raw really showed shadows of a times past (Mainly July 99, around Heatwave, watch the match folks...) Wregal is a good counter wrestler and IMO a great preformer when it comes to facial expressions and the like. Kane is good in Tag Team action. I think Storm and Wregal will pick up thw in however.

Matt Hardy VS Billy Kidman

Reciently, my beloved Matt Hardy, has been messing around with this WEAK angle cos of his weight loss, I hope that doesnt interfer in the match. Kidman and Hardys last match 2 months ago on Smackdown still blew me away... CAn you say WCW CRUISER-WEIGHTS

Brock/Benoit/Edge VS Team Angle

One word...
    Show stealler!

Well I'll be seeing you all monday for the monthly WWE post PPV bashing and the like...

Enjoy dudes
    HANZA!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

I think your going to be pleasantly surprised Hanza...

Been reading a bit of what will happen for wrestlemania and beyond and from what i read

you are going to be pleasantly surprised

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭xx

My predictions? I predict that no way out will suck ass. There isn't a single good match out of the lot of them. Jaysus, I just hope that there's some sort of surprise to shake it up a bit. Maybe a bit of Nathan Jones inspired run-in's???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Anto

No Way Out should be ok,But WWE would want to get their act together as there losing many fans:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭^CwAzY^

The Rock/Hogan match could surprise some people.. will it be a repeat of wrestlemania x8 ? or what?

And I think the Austin/Bischoff match will be good too, Bischoff proved he can wrestle on friday's raw..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Ed

Originally posted by Hanza

Brock/Benoit/Edge VS Team Angle

Edge may not be wrestling, he's messed up his neck, could be out for up to a year, he's gonna have surgery on it. Legend has it that they might throw Rhyno in, because that was the original idea for his return, and paul heyman loves him, but there's strong talk of him going to raw because smackdown have gotten nathan jones and they don't need another monster. They may sitck edge in briefly and try to protect him though.

Hardy/Kidman should be pretty good, i'm a little disappointed not to see los gurerros there, and they need to get the hurricane some decent matches.

You left out Jericho/jeff hardy which should be savage

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

apparently its going to be goldberg vs the rock at WMania so i guess he might interfere in the rock hogan match possible evaning the sides as vince interferes for the rock
    so Wmania
    Vince v Hogan + Rock v Goldberg

also id say nathan jones will interfere in the big show taker match
    because he said he has unfinised business or something with him in his smackdown interview this would be a big feud to be introduced with and possibly cause big show to get a needed win as he seems to have lost all his big recent ppv's cos hes crap
    causin at Wmania

Undetaker v Nathan Jones
    taker probably to continue his wMania winning streak 11-0

i would also hope austin (who has to return) will interfere in the HHH Steiner match to make it watchable and set up HHH v Austin for Wmania tho id say that would be too many run-ins for one ppv

theres been ads in the states pushing a booker T HHH wrestlmania matchup

Rock Vs Hogan will not be any good campared to WM . The good thing about the WM match was the croud were booing for the face and cheering for the heel . I thought that was exelent . The Rocks heel turn is dissapointing . They are running with the story that The Rock sold out and thats why everybody boos him when the fact is everybody is sick of him and were booing him before he left .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Sunday Night Heat
    live at midnight on Sky Sports 1

in case anyone has forgotten

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Is no way out repeated at all this week??
    I forgot to set the video to record it

oh and edge is out for a year, he needs surgury on his neck

• Advertisement

Yip its repeated on Sky Sports 1 on Tuesday the 25th of Febuary at 9pm

J

Advertisement