Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the golden jellyfish are taking over the world!!!

Options
  • 23-02-2003 1:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

hello! that was to make you wanna read this but its not about jellyfish...or is it??this is an excuse to talk about random ****. sorry.

such as...

favourite movie quotes..

"you're a donkey raping ****er, uncle ****er"

"its cold"
    "yeah so is you're mama's bed"

you should all come to the gig on saturday march 8 cos its gonna be amazing cos verbal discretion are playing and so are the spungos and idle, all of which have v sexy band members. and other great bands too i'm sure. its in o'sheas in talbot street from 12 noon and its only 10 euro in.

enough of that. shameless plugging. sorry.

"san dimas high school football rules!!"

"theres strange goings on afoot at the circle k"

"do you know what the most annoying sound in the world.........."

"people need the music, they could use the distraction, i know i sure could, to distract me from the voices in my head voices that scream, why do they come to me to die? why do they come to me to die"(thats not exact but you get the gist)

we love sinister pete (whEEEElans)

bye bye

don't do drugs

Advertisement