Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bewleys Cafes?

• 23-02-2003 3:47am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭

Just out of interest, what does everyone think of the quality and price of the food and coffey in Bewleys cafe? Im sure alot of people frequent the shop. Any comments or complaints about the cafe? ( this is just for my general interest as I am a frequent guest and I enjoy my visits.)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

havnt been in a long time...used to be good...pancakes :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭PH01

Remember the 'All-Day-Special' for £3? Or get a pot of tea and read your book/paper for hours?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 315 ✭✭Lpfsox

remember sitting for hours in the Bewleys on George's Street over a single mug of hot chocolate <hot chocolate.......... drool.......... > when I was a student. Couldn't eat the food though - way too greasy.

Haven't been in a Bewleys for ages though - has the food got any better? The last time I was in one, the floor was covered in bits of food which nobody had swept (ick), so I havent' been back. I'm a bit of a Monica when it comes to food........... ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,452 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Way too expensive these days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭Big Chief

like victor says ^

although they do make one hell of a mochachino i must admit \o/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭Hugs-E

WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY
    ........................................WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY
    tooooooooooooooo expensive these days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Mewzel

too expensive, too dirty, too smelly and the food is yuck.
    i especially hate their tea and coffee, its always p**s weak!

Advertisement