Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lack of scumbags?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

Originally posted by Corega
    Ever strike that whatever bus you hop on there are always scangers upstairs at the back. Last night I was going into town got on the bus and there they were. I came very close to "startin on them". God I loathe them.
    I hear ya. I've stopped sitting down the back now, it just means yur gonna get yur head wrecked. Wouldn't advise starting on them unless u got back up though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

They're back. I've been in town over the last week and they're swarming all over the place again. The summer (breeding) season has come again and they're swarming the city (hive) looking for burds (mates) to shag... oh and also to prove they're big an' manly (yeps, I'm talkin bout the lasses here too) so be warned...

<sigh> and otherwise the summer's so nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭NeRb666

Originally posted by Syd_Vicious
    This is Syd_Vicious speaking...

I've seen that guy who is deaf with the card asking for money. He's always hanging around Crumlin Shopping Centre during the week hounding everybody who walks past him

He's come up to me twice showing me his card asking for money. I've never given him any

Hate that guy (not really hate but he annoys the hell out of me)

This has been Syd_Vicious speaking...

All you have to do is say "Why Sir, I am illiterate".

Or else whisper real quietly at him that he's a useless bum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

yeah... that guy freaks me out!but i sware next time he comes up, i'll tell him i can't read and ask him for money!

Actually, I'm just gonna kick him in the eardrum.

• Advertisement

I'm gonna give him a plastic ring, tell him he's my wife, and demand a divorce. See what his reaction to THAT is...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

ur all horrible horrible people, bad dog, i condem u to hell.

had a bit of a reversed situation the other nite on ze bus!
    load of skangers got on and sat down the back. then this pretty respectable lookin guy got one with his girlfriend, they were about 20 years old. all seemed to be running as usual. then i noticed one of the skangers was wearin a korn hoddie over his tracksuit, unusual, but i didnt think much of it. then the guy and his g/f got off, but b4 going down the stairs the guy went up to the guy in the hoddie, pressed their forehead together [in typical aggressive fasion] and said " u startin on me !? korn? ****ing ejiat, hahaha" him and g/f got off the bus in histerics, then the skangers spent the rest of the journey talkin about how people should mind their own business, and leave each other alone etc.....

i was pretty bewildered after that experience....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

Skangers don't wear Korny clothes tbh. Perhaps they weren't skangers, maybe just inner city korn-heads?

Actually, I was looking for this place I was meant to meet someone a few weeks back and I went up to these rough looking blokes... i mean they looked like the kind who'd been drinkin all morning and would kill you for their smack fix... and they gave me the right directions all nice like. Now keep in mind that I dress a bit oddly and have long blonde hair... My mate was freaked out. Complete culture shock. He was expecting me to get hopped on. :p

I try not to be too judgemental nowadays... I dunno why. Before I wouldn't have gone ANYWHERE near those blokes...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 526 ✭✭✭dendenz

Ask the skangers, "parlez vous skanger" , if they reply say sch-wa-arrrreee like that and they will know you speak skanger :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭dazberry

Bit of a gig down my bus stop this morning at 8.30. One bloke passed out on a seat, two girls sitting on the ground looking a bit fecked, and one guy sitting in front of them banging out a few tunes on a guitar, all surrounded by cider cans. Priceless ;)

D.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Originally posted by MDR
    :D

we should get a photo of him ....
    As requested...
    38415europlease1.jpg

38415europlease2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Tbh i was expecting a rough looking bloke, he looks quite normal.

/me opens wallet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭tom-thebox

funneh stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭MDR

I am afraid, I am very afraid ....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 843 ✭✭✭DaithiSurfer

I like the fact that i can spot the skanger uniform before they get close.
    Then i can just tell them to **** off before they even start their shpeel.
    If they've stolen some decent chlothes and they're not wearing their uniform i have to wait til i hear the word 'Bud' before i know they are skangers (assuming they don't have that in-bred wrinkley frown on them).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭dazberry

Originally posted by Gordon
    As requested...
    38415europlease1.jpg

38415europlease2.jpg

Sorry to pull this thread back up, but thanks Gordon for the photos. This guy was in serious begging mode at the bottom of Grafton St. this evening and when he came up to me I recognised him instantly from your photos. I nearly bust out laughing because he was in the exact same pose as in the first photo.

Did the Jedi - "these are not the droids you're looking for" hand movement and he went away :D

D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭MoosemaN

As a swedish person coming over here these "scangers" are a shock to me..

Took me 1 hour in dublin to start hating them though :)...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

Gordon, those pictures are hilarious. How did you take them without being detected?

I like those specs he has....very Deirdre Barlow-esque (circa 1994). The mans fashion sense alone deserves a handful of my totally useless 1,2,5, an 10 cent coins.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭xx

Originally posted by Gordon
    As requested...
    38415europlease1.jpg

38415europlease2.jpg

I go to Trinity college and during last college term, I seen this goit about twice a day on either grafton street or dame street (and sometimes temple bar). He's a real fcukin' pain if you are trying to have a coffee outside a cafe or something. I find a growl/scowl or giving him the whole "not working" speil usually work. Funny thing is though, you can say that without looking directly at him and he knows what yer saying. Deaf, my ringpiece!!!
    I think there was a thread like this on Afterhours a while ago actually. The Corinthian made a good point about those guys/guurls that beg between ATM's. Why should you dish out your cash that you've probably worked yer arse off to these people. Charity is one thing - being gutless is totallly another.

Advertisement