Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mea culpa

Options
  • 07-03-1998 8:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭

During the nD - CW game, I was spectating with As and thinking that spectalk
    was forced on as usual, I started discussing the nD tactics with him. Unfortunatley, I'd
    forgotten that I was still an admin, and so the Spectalk didnt apply to me unless
    I used messagemode2, so I had spilled the beans on the fact that Overlord was
    running the quad and that CW hadn't given it as high a priority as they should have
    before someone told me to "shut the f*ck up before I break your legs" or some
    other equally reasonable thing under the circumstances.

nD were tearing away with the game before that, but CW slowed their frag advance
    considerably afterwards. Sorry nD, what a really gimpey thing to do !-)

Afterwards, I actually asked nD if they wanted to replay the game as something that is
    NOT allowed in the league are spectators helping out either of the teams.
    Fortunatley, they won. I imagine my life would have taken a rather unpleasant turn
    for the worse if they hadn't!

really really sorry about that,
    Dermot

Advertisement