Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"You're a slapper!"

Options
  • 23-02-2003 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭

Anybody remember a song that was on heavy rotation on Phantom? The song sounded like it was an excerpt from a Dublin phone-in radio show, set to music. There was a man and a woman talking (more often shouting at each other), with him accusing her of being a slapper. Name of song / band would be much appreciated.

"It's like dying on Christmas day / Before all the gifts are opened"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Monkey

the band were called Patrol

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭TJM

Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭tiggertigger

only heard that song this morning at about 4am...
    i thought there was something wrong with the
    radio for a minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SimonMaher

Hi TJM,

The band as mentioned above are Patrol and the song was called September and was released as a single. Ive seen copies of it around town so you should be able to track one down. "B side" is an instrumental version of the song and is used as the Theme Music for Heavy Traffic on Phantom.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Pete Reed
    Phantom FM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Cherry

oh praise the goddesses!

I've been going loopy trying to find that song ever since I heard it. Quite a catchy little number.

Muchas gracias for making this thread, TJM :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

that song dives me crazy!!! (in a bad way)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Mewzel

Originally posted by Tyrrial
    that song dives me crazy!!! (in a bad way)

gotta agree, absolutely does my head in!

were patrol the same ones who did that "housewife of the year" song a few years back?

Advertisement