Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mouserat's "Mea Culpa"

Options
  • 08-03-1998 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭

>>I was spectating with As and thinking that spectalk
    was forced on as usual, I started discussing the nD tactics with him.

Thats bullshiit. Mouserat, 10 players heard what you said, and I'm sure when Cloud checks the Quake.ie logs which I know he keeps, he will see what you said.
    You weren't talking to Alan, you were addressing CW. I forget the exact words, but the first two were definitely "Hey CW".
    We don't appreciate admins trying to help out in a game, when they're are supposed to be objective. I'm sure the rules have stated that, unless they have mysteriously changed since you became an Admin.
    I hope Cloud, MP will address this situation appropriately. I dont know about CW, but nD are purely disgusted that an Admin would try and influence any game to turn it around.

Zero.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

: You weren't talking to Alan, you were addressing CW. I forget the exact words, but the first two were definitely "Hey CW".

We were already quite aware that the quad was being run Mouserat. We commend you on your observation skills but didn't appreciate messages from a supposedly neutral admin. We're watching messages all the time for information and we don't need any help from you thank you very much. Please don't clutter the screen with such bloody obvious comments. We were as unhappy about it as the nD lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭Mouserat

: >>I was spectating with As and thinking that spectalk
    : was forced on as usual, I started discussing the nD tactics with him.

: Thats bullshiit. Mouserat, 10 players heard what you said, and I'm sure when Cloud checks the Quake.ie logs which I know he keeps, he will see what you said.
    : You weren't talking to Alan, you were addressing CW. I forget the exact words, but the first two were definitely "Hey CW".
    : We don't appreciate admins trying to help out in a game, when they're are supposed to be objective. I'm sure the rules have stated that, unless they have mysteriously changed since you became an Admin.
    : I hope Cloud, MP will address this situation appropriately. I dont know about CW, but nD are purely disgusted that an Admin would try and influence any game to turn it around.

: Zero.

What complete bollocks. Fortunatley we DO keep logs of all the games just so we dont have to put up with any sh!te from sh!t-stirring fuc%ers like yourself. This is
    the
    actual log from the game, not altered by your warped poisoned memory of events:

[SPEC] as: ok if i watch ?
    Match ends in 21 minutes
    Admin: i dont mind :)
    Admin: they might :)
    ([10]nD[11]ZerO): ta
    [SPEC] as: :)
    [10]nD[11]ZerO: hehe :)
    [cw]-tomb was gibbed by [10]nD[11]OverLorD's grenade
    ([CW]-Blade): Incoming
    Admin: overlord is running the quads
    [10]nD[11]OverLorD was gibbed by [CW]-Cream's rocket
    Admin: cw didnt put enough importance on it
    [10]nD[11]ZerO: shut ure fuc*in mout
    [CW]-Blade was gibbed by [10]nD[11]KrustY's rocket
    [SPEC] as: use mm2 for talking
    [10]nD[11]KrustY was gibbed by [CW]-Cream's rocket
    [nd]blaster was gibbed by [CW]-Blade's rocket
    [SPEC] Admin: oops
    [SPEC] as: they cant see it then
    Admin: oops
    [cw]-tomb rides [10]nD[11]ZerO's rocket
    [10]nD[11]ZerO: dickhead
    Admin: i was usiong mm2!
    Clan cw Score is 16
    Clan nd Score is 53
    Match ends in 20 minutes
    [10]nD[11]DestroyeR: yaw yaw
    Admin: hit wrong button sorry chaps
    [10]nD[11]ZerO rides [cw]-beast's rocket
    [SPEC] Admin: whoops
    [SPEC] as: :)
    [SPEC] Admin: bit of a silly thing to say that
    [nd]blaster accepts [CW]-Cream's shaft
    [SPEC] as: mouse or cloud ?
    [SPEC] Admin: anyways as i was saaying
    [SPEC] Admin: mouse
    [10]nD[11]ZerO was gibbed by [cw]-beast's rocket
    [nd]blaster was gibbed by [cw]-tomb's rocket
    [SPEC] Admin: overlord is runnig the q's
    [10]nD[11]OverLorD was gibbed by [cw]-tomb's rocket
    [SPEC] Admin: has them fuc*ed over
    Match ends in 19 minutes

Hope this clears things up. I am not some sort of evil fuc%er, unlike some people.

Mouserat

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Overlord

Well that settles it then.

Advertisement