Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

fao lavish

• 23-02-2003 7:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭

yes left out half the words from your signature

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Lisa_Lavish

yeh iknow!!!!something abt those pills,unreal,the thrills,they yield until they kill a million brain cells!!!!or sumthin like dat but my siggy are my lyrics!!!!!!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭Hugs-E

the pills must have killed the brain cells with the rest of the lyrics

Did you make it to your horsey thingy yesterday ?

I can't remember what you said, but it was something to with horses

yip i did but the event itself(showjumpin competition was cancelled til nxt week thank **** cos i was in bits!!!!so just did my normal day jobs around the yard which was a nitemare!!!glad i went home in the end.still in bits 2day:(

Didn't make it to bed till 10.30 last nite.

After the red box I went home, to wht was meant to be a small gathering of friends of other ppl in the house turned into a full on major session, with music courtesy of Jeff Walters.

Then some of the staff from Spirit came back around 7 with a bag full of booze. Nice one lads !

Then at 9.30 when the booze ran out, a trip to Spar was called for and we couldn't get anything but wine. But still drank it.

Was absolutly shattered by 10.30 so had to go to bed, had a great nites sleep and I am full refreshed today. Surpisingly

jeez,i didnt go as mad as u over the weekend&im still in bits!!!lol

• Advertisement

It's gonna be more or less the same this weekend. With Umek on the Friday and 'The Cat' on the Saturday. I'm gonna be soooo broke after this weekend

I wana c felix so bad but have showjumpin the nxt day&h8 competiting with a messy head on me,c wat happens but if i go i wont b drinkin&stuff as sooo broke!!!!

If you've never seen Felix before, you gotta go !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

Originally posted by Lisa_Lavish
    yeh iknow!!!!something abt those pills,unreal,the thrills,they yield until they kill a million brain cells!!!!or sumthin like dat but my siggy are my lyrics!!!!!!!:D

Pills are bad for your kidneys mmkay?

So are a lot of other things as well mmmmmmkay

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Originally posted by Hugs-E
    If you've never seen Felix before, you gotta go !

I've never seen him, but I told h3lx I'd show up at TT for support, felix will always be back the to Tivoli :D

Don't like the Temple Theatre one bit !

Theres not one good thing I can say about it !

Only been there twice, but I have heard stories about people who WERE regulars there and swear they'll never go back

Advertisement