Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Bought my first Turbo!

Options
  • 23-02-2003 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭

Well at last I made the big move and bought my first Turbo..
    I must says its so fast, smooth and relaxing to use :))

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Dr. Dre

well.......come on...... don't keep us in suspense :D

What is it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

guess he wants to keep it a secret :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Gmodified

Hairdryer???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Well I just got my first turbo car over the weekend as well. I can say its fast, accelerates like a bat out of hell, and anything but relaxing :).

Ok so it can be relaxing cruising along at about 55 in fifth gear and you decide to over take a line of cars all you have to do is indicate, pull out, press peddal, hold on for dear life :). Its great having loads of acceleration in 5 gear.

Oh ya at least i'll give the specs on my car its a Seat Ibiza Cupra 1.8 20Valve Turbo :).

kayos

Advertisement