Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Frank Black

Options
  • 23-02-2003 11:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭

im a frank black fan, and heard ages ago (about 5 months) he had two new albums ( black letter days and devils workshop )
    i think they were called - coming out on same day or within a week of each other - afaik they are out in America...any1 know when or if they are coming out ? or if your lucky to have got ur hands on them are they any good ? :)

cheers !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭boogie man

Hey Tusky,

They have been out for ages. I got the 2 of them around 4-5 months ago. And yes, they do rock. The first song on Devils Workshop is "velvety" and is a version on the pixies song "Velvety (instrumental version)" with lyrics. It rules. ;)

Boog.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

serious ? which ones better ? they are out in like hmv etc....wierd...

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭boogie man

Which ones better? That's quite subjective. Buy both and see for yourself. Black letter days is nearly twice as long as Devils Workshop if that makes any difference. I like the two of them. The were both recorded in a couple of months from Franks mobile studio and were basically recorded live. Just shows you how good they are! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

Yes there both great and joey santiago(spelling) ex pixies guitar man guests on devils workshop. Tower should have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

^Everything they said... go forth and buy :]

• Advertisement
Advertisement