Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Computer Shops in the Midlands

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Occidental

gogo wrote:
    I know a guy called Dan thats works in doheny's homecare building the pc's and whatnot there, would that be you danno?? ;)

Danno, you wouldn't be pimping your 31337 skillz on boards perchance?

BTW Cantec is still worse than OCS. Their Christmas brochure is a masterclass in sheep shearing.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Danno

Nope, why is there a lad there called Dan?

Just a coincidence I guess. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭WillieDH

BTW Cantec is still worse than OCS. Their Christmas brochure is a masterclass in sheep shearing.[/QUOTE]

whats in it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Occidental

HP and Iqon kit for the price of a small car

• Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Danno

The IQON PCs are really a good package this Christmas, EUR699 with a good software bundle. It's good value for money IMO as it had a DVD RW drive. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 alank1234

Hi Folks
    Digistore still about and now back up and running on the web - www.thedigistore.ie - Custom builds and only the very best hardware - Not everything available listed yet but keep an eye on it - working on the product lists at the mo.
    Alan K

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

Do you offer a store based option or collection in portlaoise?

Just to also point out to you Boards.ie has strict policies about advertising but I am going to let this one go as it's very relevent to the topic at hand even if it pulling up dead posts. If you want boards interaction look into Boards.ie's talk to section.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 paddy38

does any one know who was looking for the part time pc repair man in tullamore he has the job advertised on job rapido

Advertisement