Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another Final Fantasy X-2 video

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,377 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Xenosaga, Suikoden 3 and Final Fantasy X-2.
    I can't contain my excitement although I will probably have to import most of these.

What about poor Shinji. He is probably having spasms from the uncontainable excitement.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Spasms from uncontainable lack of time to play any of the above, more like :(

(Don't forget Star Ocean: Till The End of Time, Wild Arms 3 and Final Fantasy Tactics Advance....)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

why are game the only place stocking wild arms 3 here? i want it but im not buying anything there after seeing a second hand copy of grandia 2(in tatters) for 50 quid while it is 25 brand new in virgin. not to mention the ripped boxed copies of ico for 55 second hand. burn game burn.

will x-2 ever reach these shores though? lots of square classics never see the light of day here(internal section, final fantasy tactics, einhander anyone).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 mechanix

i agree it was only ffx international that opens the way for a sequel and we didnt get it

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,377 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Actually europe did get ffx international. the yanks didn't. Still I'd rather not get international and get the game a few months earlier.

• Advertisement

I'm sooooo getting my PS2 chipped. There's no way I'm going through another crappy Euro conversion.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

Hrm. I dunno .. I wasn't a big fan of FFX. /Probably/ because I didn't finish it. I'm stuck on the part when you first fight yer man, Guado, or whatever - The bloke with the big blue hair. I put it down after DAYS of trying to beat him. I figure I should've gone and got more stuff and leveled up before I got there, and I don't want to start the game again, so meh..

Either way, I won't say anything bad about FFX, since I haven't finished it, but I presume the general responce to the game was very good, if they made a first direct sequel. ;)

-DA-

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

you really should finish the game

it's one of those games that the further into it you go the more you appeciate it and enjoy it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭vac

I've never played any FFX game. If i wanted to, would i be lost unless i played the first and made my way up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

You can start pretty much anywhere with FF games - their plots aren't linked to each other or anything like that. FFX is as good a place as any to start, although you really have to go back and play FFVII at some point; it's still one of the best games ever made.

• Advertisement

I finished FFX by zipping through without levelling up. To beat Guado just use your brain. If you still can't beat him then the way to do it is to use yuna's nul spells.

Everyone should play Final Fantasy. It's a experience. Especially FFVII. Don't be ignorant like Praetorian. He won't play one because he thinks it's unrealistic. Look at him now. He actually thought Unreal 2 was great.

i leveled up too much for taking on omega weapon and the dark aeons and killed jecht with 3 hits. it was not the epic battle that it should have been. auron on 1 hp with the masamune doing 99999 damage every hit kinda reduced the challenge.

that said final fantasy x is one of the finest rpgs ever made, possibly better than final fantasy 7.

let the flames begin :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

No flames, but I still think 7 was better :) But I would suggest you add a spoiler tag to your post.

A

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 mechanix

http://web.filefront.com/iron-bin/ff/root.p_bin_/;page__download_start;filepath__/

this is the latest movie
    its pretty good too the graphics are excellent

the theme song real emotion kicks ass. so does the chick who sings it :)

Advertisement