Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GH linked with Monace position

• 24-02-2003 10:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭

Finally there might be light at the end of the tunnel. Duno how true it is yet though.

Read here

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 679 ✭✭✭ciano

yeah I saw that this morning as well. I wont believe anything like that at the moment. I'd say theres going to be a lot more speculation about GH as the season draws to a close.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 305 ✭✭Guy Incognito

Please let this be true. That Carragher substitution yesterday was the last straw.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 607 ✭✭✭dougal

I think he realises that the end is nigh!
    Parry should cut him loose now and start planning for the future!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭jonno

He's also been talking to a French newspaper (Le Journal du Dimanche) about a possible move. According to reports discussions are already in early days

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,529 ✭✭✭irishgeo

could be interesting. perhaps he relaises after his health scare that day to day management is too mcuh for him

But who is going to replace him.

Dave O leary (hopefully not)
    Martion O Neill (hopefully not)

So any suggestions

• Advertisement

I think Ian Rush could be in the running if the place does become vacant. Liverpool have a history of ex players becoming managers and seen as how he has come in as an assistant coach maybe he could get a huge bonus at the end of the season and get the manager's job. I wouldn't have any objections to him been mananger cos he one of my all time pool favourites except for the fact he has no experience.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭thegills

Alan Curbishly or David Moyes!!

Well GH is just after saying he's at Liverpool for the long haul. Fupp it anywayAghghghghghg

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Thompson is the main name been mentioned with Barnes as his backup

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

Alan Curbishly or David Moyes!!

ye aint getting your hands on ouor beloved David Moyes!!

Actually dont think Moyes would be good enough for liverpool fans either cause Moyes isnt the best defensive manager. Ye would still leak plenty of goals under him

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 679 ✭✭✭ciano

Originally posted by yop
    Thompson is the main name been mentioned with Barnes as his backup

Look how well Barnes did at Celtic! And as for Thompson, I know he did well when GH was out sick, but I still dont rate him that highly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Calm down, calm down!

Houllier has completly refuted the notion of joining Monaco, it seems he and Wenger are aquantentces with Prince Ranier of Monaco who was seen at the Liverpool-Aresnal game and thats where all this started from.

Pity though...

Mike.

ps I'd choose Gordon Strachan.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

And as for Thompson, I know he did well when GH was out sick, but I still dont rate him that highly.

But he was better that GH
    ps I'd choose Gordon Strachan.

Doubt it, it would like rush or hansen managing United

Advertisement