Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Haunted... Who's going?

Options
  • 24-02-2003 11:10am
    Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Who all is going to see one of the best speed/death metal bands in the world tonight? Should be class!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭The Reaper

me me me me me me tonite 8.00pm whealans me me me me
    yes ill be there!!!!!!!!!

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Fuckin class gig. All three bands put on a great show. The Haunted truely are a class band! Very, very, very rough gig! I've got the cuts and the bruises to prove it! Loads of crowd surfing and stage diving. The pit was brutal, thats all I have to say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭The Reaper

let me just say im amazed i still have legs! no one except the two boyz that where beside me know what pain is. ive learnt a lesson dont stand at the stage for to long i was been squaished against the stage by my legs BUT it was all worth it!!!!!!!!
    got to shake hands with nearly all the 2bands i think i just missed one hand (the drummer of the second band) IT WAS TRUELLY A CLASSICAL GIG THOUGH!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Tazz T

awesome

Advertisement