Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fat

• 24-02-2003 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Look I'll get to the point. Ever since iv bin bout 13, iv bin really attracted to BIG women and realised I found the prospect of gaining weight myself very appealing. I used to get hard watching weight loss programs and seein ppl on d street. But I cud never gain weight myself, I cudnt face the ridicule of family and friends(Though they rnt so skinny themselves, but we won't get into it). Years on, it's still there and I cud be going to Scotland for a veterinary degree soon. I cud b away from every1 i know for ages, and I'm afraid I'll lose control, but I kinda want to lose control. I also bin lookin websites and found sum good 1s dta told me I wasn't alone in this attraction.
    I need advice: is der ne1 else here like dis. Shud I give in? Or wot?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Surrealean

And Iknow, sum ppl will say ur metabolism will catch up wid u, but when I say I want to gain weight, there'll b no stoppin. I rarely do ne excercise, but go 4 days without eating neting really. Btw, how many pounds in a stone?

And this is a problem so dats y its not in fitness.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,070 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

eat lots of marshmellows ?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Originally posted by Tusky
    eat lots of marshmellows ?

well, if he's off to Scotland, surely he can drink himself to a fatter way of life........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭b3t4

14 pounds in a stone, afaik

A.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kell

Originally posted by Beruthiel
    well, if he's off to Scotland, surely he can drink himself to a fatter way of life........

And eat haggis until it comes out of his ears. by the way, you gotta put a dram over your bashed neeps n tatties. That should pile on the pounds. Oh, and deep fried battered Mars bars.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭bug

In Scotland they batter mars bars in chippies-you shouldn't have a problem

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭Big Chief

just go out drinking in glasgow, get yourself a nice big beer belly! :)

eating greasy sausage/fish suppers after the bevy is a good idea to..

should be whacking on those pounds in no time :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭NeMiSiS

Being fat isnt particulary healthy lifestyle infact its not healthy at all(ask your doctor) :P ,eh do you want to be one of those bloated out of breath people who have to sit down after climbing a stairs,hell you will probably be so unfit you wouldnt surrvive 15 minutes of lying on your back sex,let alone trying to throw another fat person around the bed..you'd be forever known as "That guy that died having fatsex"

:P

NeM

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭Big Chief

better than having the name of "the slim jim that got flattened during sex by fat girl" nemisis :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

I dont think it would actully :P

Fatty fatty what ya gonna do everybody poking fun at you lalalala****ingla.

NeM

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Am very dubious about this thread but can we keep it on topic please. The topic seems to be:

Should the thread starter give in to his/her desires to be fat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭fisty

Don't get fat - it ruins you self esteem.
    Build your muscles so that your big enough to take on these porky migers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

u dont want to be fat, believe me, there are some ppl who just like making other ppls lives a misery, for their own gain,

just cause u get fat doesnt mean fat women will be attracted to you, just be yourself, and whatever u do, dont tell them u have a fat fetish, cause they will either think that u are taking the piss or else are using them.

Stay healthy, and dont worry, they wont crush u, its not like they dont flinch or move at all when ur having sex ffs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Shad0r

Originally posted by Doodee
    Stay healthy, and dont worry, they wont crush u, its not like they dont flinch or move at all when ur having sex ffs.

Yeah its unlikely that they will crush you. Might break your back though....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭pyramid man

well everyone has different tastes. some people are in to the whole big woman thing. i personally dont like it but hey as the man said, "whatever turns you on".

about the gaining weight thing. i would not recomend it but if you wanna go ahead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

Originally posted by NeMiSiS
    Being fat is particulary healthy lifestyle infact its not healthy at all(ask your doctor) :P ,eh do you want to be one of those bloated out of breath people who have to sit down after climbing a stairs,hell you will probably be so unfit you wouldnt surrvive 15 minutes of lie on your back sex,let alone trying to throw another fat person around the bed..you'd be forever known as "That guy that died having fatsex"

NeM

Eh?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Yavvy

I think there is a happy medium here.

Get your self an impressive pot belly. something you can slam around in the bed room but not so much that you cant see "the little general"...Fat women will still be attracted to you and if you find the right girl it wont matter what size either of you are.

but seriously kebabs, battered mars bars, flat beer....Its the stuff fat peoples dreams are made of.

"get in my belly"

I thought it was pretty self explanatory,or have I underestimated peoples literacy ?

NeM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 933 ✭✭✭mooman_00

just cuz you have a fat fetish doesnt mean you have to get fat. Go somewhere where no one knows you, and do a fat bird and if you like it do more. Alternatively get fat cuz you say that fat people turn you on, than you say that being fat yourself turns you on which do you actually want?? If you become fat and not like it you'll probably find it difficult to become thin again and as was stated above, loose your self asteem and become unhappy with yourself or even depressed. Personally i wouldn't do either but its easier to do a fat bird than it is to get fat..... That makes me sound shallow doesn't it... **** it you know what i mean.:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Right, it all depends on what kind of size you want to be, whether you mean bulky or actually fat.

As a larger than normal girl I (thankfully) have no heart-attacks while having sex, or running up stairs, etc. :rolleyes:

It's a myth to say that fat people aren't necessarily fit. Look at rugby players, etc. You can be extremely large (not necessarily overly muscley) and be healthier than someone who is of normal or thin build.

As for being fat ruining your self-esteme. The only thing that ruis your self-esteme is having a figure or shape that you are not comfortable with. If you think you would be happier being bigger then why not? Just don't start downing chocolate, do it healthily, build up your body mass through exercise, etc.

As for ye who've gone on about how fat == terrible. Thats your personal opinions.

Personally I could be thinner, but then I'm not quite sure I want to be... I'd probably lose my curves, and most guys (that I know anyway) perfer curves to straight up, straight down.

<< Fio >>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭bug

Look if your naturally big thats fine.
    But if you really want to put on weight (I would be lying if I said I understood-but its your choice)- I would eat protein and carbohydrates and not put on weight too quickly, as this would have an impact on your metabolism and organs. Why not build up muscle and fill yourself out that way? Its alot healthier than putting extra weight on your spine/knees for example. Especially if you don't have a big frame In fact how much weight are you talking?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

I don't think this person is into muscley ppl, just fat people therefore asking this person to build up muscle is futile. If you want to be fat be fat. Eat all the fast food and chocolate you can muster.

You'll die at 30 but hey you'll have a few fun years ;)

.logic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Jak

It's a personal choice - you want to be fat go for it, you prefer big heavy girls, knock yourself out.

The former is not healthy, you will limit your lifetime activity and most likely die younger. In addition talk shows would have us believe that more fat people suffer from low self esteem and confidence - but in your case if you would be happier this way, I see no reason why you are asking here.

Just adopt a more sedentary lifestyle and eat as much crap as you can. With proper application you will get there in no time.

JAK.

ps- For the record rugby players (although the professionals have changed radically over the years) are not generally an ideal template for health and fitness. In addition there is a distinction between 'big' and 'fat'.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,178 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

I thought it was pretty self explanatory,or have I underestimated peoples literacy ?

NeM

No just overestimated your own.

Do you think being fat yourself would turn you on? I dont really understand why you want to get fat, its seems that you just like fat women.

Also why would fat women like fat men? Probably the reason you see fat couples is they couldnt find anyone skinny at first (prob in love after time tho ).

I cant help my hatred of fat people..

**** you by the way !

NeM

Well, the fact of the matter is that I have a choice. Being fat myself would indeed turn me on, I don't know why, it's just a problem. I'm currently 5ft 8(ish) and about 144 pounds but I show it fairly well. I'd love a woman who knows she'd be safe wid me no matter how big she got, cos I love personality etc. I'd love to be able to roll over in bed and be able to feel her (I am genuinely trying to keep this from being erotic) there. I have lost weight(illness) and I really miss it; it's like being hugged all the time. I bet anyone here should try gaining weight here without guilt but safely, and see how you like it. I recommend it, and in the end(in contradiction to my revious statement) well in a few years I won't have a choice, my ever expanding gut will hang over and declare itself independant from my body, my thighs will chaffe, I'll have 4 chins, my arse will be the size "of a small country" etc. Seriously though, just try it, you'll see wot I mean and maybe you'll learn to love it.
    And my lawyer will be contacting you soon Nem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Originally posted by Surrealean
    I'd love to be able to roll over in bed and be able to feel her

And when she rolls over in bed you can feel it as your ribcage collapses under the crushing weight.

Lovely.

.logic.

• Advertisement

Thats a terrible thing to say Logic,...... fat people cant roll over can they?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭Wook

I cant help my hatred of fat people..

**** you by the way !

NeM

-ahum-

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,958 ✭✭✭Chad ghostal

"Being fat myself would indeed turn me on, I don't know why, it's just a problem."

i dont see how this is a problem, you like what you like, im sure half the people on the board couldnt tell you why they like any minor/major fetishes they have, you shouldnt put yourself down because of it, just because other freakin iiidiots like nem want to put you down.

You should get Fat, if you feel youd be much happier , being happily fat is far better being miserable and skinny. Your(probably) old enough to realise the consequences..get fat, have fun - guilt free

Ok maybe I was a tad over the top

But encouraging someone to get fat isnt healthy,it will kill you in the long run.

What if someone stuck up a thread about wanting to smoke ?
    Would you encourage them to take it up,because it does it for them ?

http://weightlosssurgeryinfo.com/pages/what_is/health-conditions.jsp

"realised I found the prospect of gaining weight myself very appealing"

The post isnt about the persons 'kink' ,he wants to know should he get fat "You should get Fat, if you feel youd be much happier "

You dont feel happy if you suffer from one of the following : Type 2 Diabetes,High blood pressure/Heart disease,Osteoarthritis of weight-bearing joints , Sleep apnea/Respiratory problems , Gastroesophageal reflux/Heartburn , Depression ,
    Infertility , Urinary stress incontinence , Menstrual irregularities .

Its irresponsible to tell someone to make themselves unhealthy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭Wook

it is however , good to feel well.. and if that included being 'fat' or 'overweight' so be it. But to become the aggresor and 'hate' people who wishes to do so not only shows your small view of the world but also a kinda like naive aproach. Quoting from webpages why it's unhealthy to become fat is not expressing an opinion. Besides i am sure the guy knows, that being overweight is not healthy. It;s people like you Nem that would compleltly make our world a crap place to live in..in the end people like you would like us to be clones following the same character patern and thought. It's people like you expressing their unjust feelings for people outside the norm that creates unhappy people.
    Open your mind and your ass might follow.. or would that be connected to closely ?

I wasnt being opionated I was stating fact. Being overweight is not healthy,and your encouraging the person to become unhealthy,thats terrible flawed dont ya think ?

If being 'well' and 'happy' constitutes ****ing up your health ,go for it. Thats what your telling this person ! Am I the only person that see's something wrong in that ?

Im not going to bother anymore ,go,get fat,die early.

Ill set my clone race army on you if you dont :P

NeM

• Advertisement

hey do you have to be a clone to be in the clone race army cuz it sounds **** cool and im very bored, im really good and will do everything you say no questions asked....

i think wook is coming down pretty hard on you, and we are here to give advice and opinons as best we can to the thread starter so he she can make up their own mind, not to try shove onions (or opinions even) down eachothers throat

i understand your point nem its just that if this person thinks they can be happy getting fat then why not? he is not stupid, he is incappable of loosing that weight if in the future he decides he wants to for health reason ..
    as long as that person knows the consequences however bad they may be then why not, getting fat is entirely reversible, however hard it may be.

and id see smoking as different, smoking is addictive and pointless you dont get happy untill after you get addicted..youd have to be looney to start smoking ..

actually the minute(or there abouts) that you inhale the nicotine it affects you, causing a pleasureable relaxing feeling amongst other things, so really you enjoy it before you are addicted to it

well for the 20 minutes or so when i smoked i felt like hurling my guts out..

thats prob cuz you smoked too much too fast, happens everyone its a mild form of nicotine poisoning and is also asociated with dizzyness and lack of balance(nicotine rush is another name for it)

• Advertisement

I've taken all ur advice into account and who knows? I mite get fat or I mitn't. It's a question of what fate has instore for me, like whether I find a woman who can understand me as i'd understand her etc.
    I can't alter the fact that though I'm fussy, I will binge and then not eat for days(probably the only reason I'm not fat now). My metabolism hasn't slowed down at all yet, but I'm presuming it will very soon. The next time I'll post I'll quite likely be in Glasgow and we'll see wot happens.
    Btw, I had alot of you labelled as ppl who sit in front of a pc, stay for ages till their ass has filled out hte chair. Don't deny it guys, you mightn't be able to admit, but quite a few of ye cud be fat yourselves.
    Also: I'm setting up a kinda Eat-a-thon charity, like an inverse of the trocaire fast. I think I can gain 20 pounds in a month ne1 wanna sponsor me?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

To be honest , the best way to pick up fat women is to get yourself skinny. I used to be fairly skinny and I would only usually attract fat mingers. It used to wreck my head. Any of the girls I fancied wouldnt go near me but all the fat ones wanted to ride me. Stay tall and skinny and the fat birds will love you. Dont get fat it will only kill you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 devine

I know nothing about what its like to be fat but my best friend shes fat but she doesnt care wat other people think which is great for her she has a boyfriend shes been with for two years he loves her to bits!

One nite out i was talking to him while she went to the bar!

He said i dont care wat my friends say about her shes beautiful and i love her and she makes me laugh! Now this guy is a real finer and he also said he was glad that he picked her out of a bunch of other girls!

Although my friend is fat she is extremly pretty! guys you may call those girls out there that are fat real mingers but you should not judge cause some day you could be fat! And theres alot more to fat people than you think!
    They do have a personality! Which mite apeal to you rather than some real skinny girls who loves themselves!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,989 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Originally posted by Surrealean
    I think I can gain 20 pounds in a month ne1 wanna sponsor me?

I don't think that is a good idea, health wise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭SHAMAN

Originally posted by devine
    I know nothing about what its like to be fat but my best friend shes fat but she doesnt care wat other people think which is great for her she has a boyfriend shes been with for two years he loves her to bits!

One nite out i was talking to him while she went to the bar!

He said i dont care wat my friends say about her shes beautiful and i love her and she makes me laugh! Now this guy is a real finer and he also said he was glad that he picked her out of a bunch of other girls!

Although my friend is fat she is extremly pretty! guys you may call those girls out there that are fat real mingers but you should not judge cause some day you could be fat! And theres alot more to fat people than you think!
    They do have a personality! Which mite apeal to you rather than some real skinny girls who loves themselves!
    I tink dats wot he's bin sayin, am I rite? I don't mind chubby girls myself, I tink anoerixic girls are only degrading themselves.

With the exception of Smiles and SHAMAN, no1 has admitted bein fat(no offence). Yet there are 1011 views.Interesting...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Why does it matter who "admits" to being fat?

<< Fio >>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,178 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Im not fat, and nowdays alot of the people on boards probably wont be.

A lot of people will use boards during work or after school/college.
    So basically what Im saying there probably wont be anymore fat people here then the normal population.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭sunbeam

Originally posted by Sangre
    A lot of people will use boards during work or after school/college.
    So basically what Im saying there probably wont be anymore fat people here then the normal population.

What does people using the boards at work or after school/college have to do with them being fat or otherwise?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 890 ✭✭✭l3LoWnA

I hate the word "fat" but yeah, I'm a big girl and BELIEVE ME, big lasses don't nesessarily go for big lads.

I've nvr shagged (can I say that on here) a fat bloke - it actually revolts me, and I know I should be all open minded about overweight ppl coz I'm big but nah, yuck.

Skinny guys usually have bigger packets too, dunno why, but it's true! Less, erm soft in places that matter too!

So don't put on weight coz you wanna get with fat birds! That's the most ridiculous thing in the world!

But, contrary to what other, obviously ignorant ppl on here were saying, if you DO want to put on weight, don't try to fatten up with sweets, crisps, fast food etc - you'll turn into a greasy lump of lard. Stock up on Carbohydrates, eat more bread, pasta, spuds etc - that should do it!

Just my two cents!

• Advertisement
Advertisement