Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fat

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Surrealean

Love, i said next time i posted I'd be a beached whale. Not der yet, but rest assured, skinny guys just cant compare to dis package!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭SHAMAN

Pointless really, but "bump"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Why exactly are you bumping this?

<< Fio >>

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,550 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Not being fit is more dangerous than being fat. As long as you are not obese and resonably fit then being moderately overweight is not a major health problem.

BTW: Regarding fitness level - I've heard it somewhere that the fitness level needed for sex is the same as running up two flights of stairs...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭SHAMAN

Originally posted by smiles
    Why exactly are you bumping this?

<< Fio >>
    I enjoy saving lost threads. Moderaters have kinda gotten lazy and rn't deleting them(no offence).
    And running up two flights of stairs is actually quite easy.
    Unless if ur fat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Originally posted by Capt'n Midnight
    I've heard it somewhere that the fitness level needed for sex is the same as running up two flights of stairs...
    You mustn't have much of a sex life in that case?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

SHAMAN, again, why are you bumping this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,494 ✭✭✭✭Victor

If you are something like 18 now, wait till you are 23 and your metabolism slows down and you gain your full weight.

Being well overweight myself, I would not advise it. It really cuts down stamina, reduces morale and general self-worth. I suspect even the "fat chicks" will be less willing to look favourably at you, knowing for certain their kids will be doomed to be fat also.
    Originally posted by Alany
    Get your self an impressive pot belly. something you can slam around in the bed room but not so much that you cant see "the little general"
    Yes, this is a point. there was a documentary of fat people and their abusers ("feeders") - they showed this 25 stone naked women and you couldn'r see and of the "good bits" she was so fat.
    Originally posted by Surrealean
    With the exception of Smiles and SHAMAN, no1 has admitted bein fat(no offence).
    and Smiles was lying ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭Wolf

Im not fat and I cant understand why you would want to get get fat.

TBH, if it makes you happy well fucck everyone else and go for it but be ready for the serious social and physical problems that this will bring with it.

"There are many reasons for eating, hunger, bordem, the desire to be the worlds fattest man, but revenge isnt one of them!"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Alan_C

Surrealean wrote:
    With the exception of Smiles and SHAMAN, no1 has admitted bein fat(no offence). Yet there are 1011 views.Interesting...
    Im fat, but id rather not be. theres so much i cant do and so much i can do but wont cos ill get mocked or comments will be made about my size or people starin at me nd stuff. its really embarassin. I dunno how you would want to become fat? What size are you now??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,494 ✭✭✭✭Victor

This thread is nearly 3 years old. Leave it alone.

By Order

THE MANAGEMENT

Advertisement