Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NWN - Campaign game

Options
  • 24-02-2003 1:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

Ok ppl, still on for a game tonight ?

What chapter of shadowlords are u on now. I've made a small update to the portal server so that it now supports two campaign servers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

nice one!

we are on to chapter 5 :)

almost ready for the dreamcatcher series.

So, are we going to start splitting the group and running two concurrent campaigns?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Chapter five will be up and running for u this evening.
    I've created another server copy for running a second campaign, so it up to you guys to decide among yourselves who, when and where u want to play. I've got a simple mechnism for u to manage access to the campaign world's.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

I will be there!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭FlashBang

I guess we should only split up if we're too many. If only 4 ppl turn up, it won't make much sense splitting up into two two-man/woman teams :)

I guess we should split up if we're 8-10 or something...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

I'm not looking at running two instances of the campaign servers at the same time, but rather one one day , the other another or different time. If it wasnt for that pesky natural selection server it would be no problem.

Anyway chapter 5 is the last in the series, and I would assume you'll be moving onto dreamcatcher next.

• Advertisement

yep. what we need to do is get a roll of everyone that wants to play and then sort out when is best for who.

at last count we had 9 regulars with 2 or 3 every now and then players.

If more people are to join in the future we will have to divide the group. As it stands, if the regulars stay regular and the now and thens can get a time/day to suit them we'll have two grand sized groups.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Well i intend to be regular so i should be there all the time bar some problem or prior engagement.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭FlashBang

or we just set up the new times and dates for campaign and see what happens. Chances are high that ppl will spread evenly among the games as noone wants to play campaign every day :)

if that doesn't work, we can start doing lists.
    What do you think?

cya
    - Flash

we need to sort out dates that are suitable first.

Starting a new server and allowing people to migrate won't really work as people will move gradually which will either give them advance knowledge of the scenario or leave one server woefully undermanned for the start.

Also if we arbitrarily pick a new time and day, it might not suit anyone.

best bet would be everyone post their preferred time and day and we work around that (it is up to Rev ultimately as he runs the server).

Advertisement