Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My mistake .... kinda

Options
  • 09-03-1998 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭

Ok well Mouserat doesn't seem to have been addressing the CWs. For that comment I apologise. It wasn't a personal attack on
    you Dermot, but as you can see it piissed off everybody there. We were so stuck in the game and under pressure that we didn't know Alan was
    in the game, so when you posted that it was an accident it looked a mite suspicious. Sorry for the mistake. Still though, even though you knew now
    that you could be heard, you insisted on saying
    [SPEC] Admin: bit of a silly thing to say that
    [SPEC] Admin: anyways as i was saaying
    [SPEC] Admin: overlord is runnig the q's
    [SPEC] Admin: has them fuc*ed over.

I mean cmon? An admin is supposed to observe and correct injustices in the game, not cause the damn things ???
    As it turned out it didn't matter, CW turned the game around just after you said that, coincidental, it was coz theyre damn good, not because of what you said, but if
    they were some muppet clan and turned the game around then we would be thumbing a lift to Galway with a few machetes :)
    Just keep it shut Dermot, and let us lose in style :)
    Z.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Alan

: Ok well Mouserat doesn't seem to have been addressing the CWs. For that comment I apologise. It wasn't a personal attack on
    : you Dermot, but as you can see it piissed off everybody there. We were so stuck in the game and under pressure that we didn't know Alan was
    : in the game, so when you posted that it was an accident it looked a mite suspicious. Sorry for the mistake. Still though, even though you knew now
    : that you could be heard, you insisted on saying
    : [SPEC] Admin: bit of a silly thing to say that
    : [SPEC] Admin: anyways as i was saaying
    : [SPEC] Admin: overlord is runnig the q's
    : [SPEC] Admin: has them fuc*ed over.

: I mean cmon? An admin is supposed to observe and correct injustices in the game, not cause the damn things ???
    : As it turned out it didn't matter, CW turned the game around just after you said that, coincidental, it was coz theyre damn good, not because of what you said, but if
    : they were some muppet clan and turned the game around then we would be thumbing a lift to Galway with a few machetes :)
    : Just keep it shut Dermot, and let us lose in style :)
    : Z.

Sorry a bit my fault as well.

Alan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭Mouserat

: : Ok well Mouserat doesn't seem to have been addressing the CWs. For that comment I apologise. It wasn't a personal attack on
    : : you Dermot, but as you can see it piissed off everybody there. We were so stuck in the game and under pressure that we didn't know Alan was
    : : in the game, so when you posted that it was an accident it looked a mite suspicious. Sorry for the mistake. Still though, even though you knew now
    : : that you could be heard, you insisted on saying
    : : [SPEC] Admin: bit of a silly thing to say that
    : : [SPEC] Admin: anyways as i was saaying
    : : [SPEC] Admin: overlord is runnig the q's
    : : [SPEC] Admin: has them fuc*ed over.

: : I mean cmon? An admin is supposed to observe and correct injustices in the game, not cause the damn things ???
    : : As it turned out it didn't matter, CW turned the game around just after you said that, coincidental, it was coz theyre damn good, not because of what you said, but if
    : : they were some muppet clan and turned the game around then we would be thumbing a lift to Galway with a few machetes :)
    : : Just keep it shut Dermot, and let us lose in style :)
    : : Z.

: Sorry a bit my fault as well.

: Alan

No no, I insist, it was MY mistake :)

Dermot

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

: : Sorry a bit my fault as well.

: : Alan

: No no, I insist, it was MY mistake :)

: Dermot

You were BOTH out of order. Now shut up. :)

Advertisement