Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Merchandise

• 24-02-2003 3:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have any Sein merchandise? I've Pez Dispensers but I've got no jumpers or T-Shirts its amazing as I have Tapes and books .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

Hold that thought Ciaran,

Might have some interesting news related to this:)

--
    You must have been tapping the mind of 80p!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

I'm intrigued.

Just got this back from Thailand last week.
    One of my best mates is a fashion designer, who is sourcing out deal with textiles co's out there for his label at the moment.

Nothing is planned for certain, but I might try getting a few more of them done. If I get any more samples, I'll send you one !

Or if you want the graphics and then go to you a t-shirt shop, like in Stephens Green or Ilac Centre I'll post up the original files :)

seinwars-tee-full-shirt.jpg

seinwars-tee-logo-detail.jpg

seinwars-tee-sleave-detail.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

Cool 80p that would be great.

I'll keep you posted on what happens in the next few weeks-

I've seen some of the samples and they are pretty cool- Theres a really cool Reverse Stiched Black Version.

If you want to get your own one printed here's the logo that was used for that shirt :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement