Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

These look nice....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Thats a nice looking book, might be an interesting read.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭EdBanger

Mummmmm thats nice.........[counts pocket change]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 767 ✭✭✭nesthead

guh its 40k Khorne, thats so lame.........

Originally posted by nesthead
    guh its 40k Khorne, thats so lame.........
    40k chaos are far superior, blood for the blood god!!...... and all that :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Those in the know will, er, know, that 40K and Fantasy are one and the same. The Old World is situated in the very centre of the Eye of Terror. At least, it was subtly alluded to in early edition rulebooks...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Originally posted by Sarky
    Those in the know will, er, know, that 40K and Fantasy are one and the same. The Old World is situated in the very centre of the Eye of Terror. At least, it was subtly alluded to in early edition rulebooks...

I have the w40k 1st ed (Rogue Trader) in hardback and the two "Realms of Chaos" books, also in hardback .... and there is indeed references to the above.

In fact, in the Realms of Chaos books, you can actually get bolt pistols and chaos space marines n'sh*t for your warhammer chaos warbands if your dice rolls are UTTERLY jammy when generating equipment, etc.

Originally posted by Lemming
    In fact, in the Realms of Chaos books, you can actually get bolt pistols and chaos space marines n'sh*t for your warhammer chaos warbands if your dice rolls are UTTERLY jammy when generating equipment, etc.
    ............... cool!!!!:D

Indeed, madness, although I think it's better to seperate Fantasy from 40K.
    Last time I was up in Blanchardstown I was looking through an old catalogue,and 40K used to have actual "Space Undead" ie skeletons with boltguns. Craziness. Admittedly they became the Necrons, but they're much more refined in look and background. Yes, far better to keep them seperate.

As far as the books go, there's going to be a different covering for each one. I heard somewhere that the Slaanesh one may have spiky leather bindings or somesuch(oo-er!)...

Originally posted by Sarky
    "Space Undead" ie skeletons with boltguns.
    And not forgetting, yee good ol'... squats! :D

Games Workshop are very clear on this matter- There is definately no such thing as Squats.;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭EdBanger

They Lie.
    Squats Rule.

As do the old version of the Slan in 1st Ed 40k.

And lets not forget the cute and extremly usfull Jokkery (My bad spelling) who made the didgetil weapons.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Originally posted by EdBanger
    As do the old version of the Slan in 1st Ed 40k.

Jokkery (My bad spelling) who made the didgetil weapons.

Jokero iirc

Also, "Slann" or "Slaan", I can't recall which.

[anorak] Both "Slann" and "Jokaero", I believe...[/anorak]

Advertisement