Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stay Beautiful

Options
  • 24-02-2003 11:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭

STAY BEAUTIFUL # 2

in the temple pub on the corner of dorset street.

starts at eight.

THIS FRIDAY, THE 28TH OF FEBRUARY.

noise
    rock
    punk
    glam

with a guest performance from a south african DJ - Helgard.

This man ran the "fridge" night club in Pretoria for several years.

And, in accordance with strict SILVERCORP2000 guidelines, there is a meet up at 6 o clock in the OAK pub just off dame street

want a flyer?

I'm sure you do

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 SilverCorp2000

SilverCorp2000 heartily endorses this good and/or service.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

I'm worried by that signature/disclaimer...have i just lost any rights i -perceived- to have already had?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

May i be so bold as to enquire who shall be attending this shindig?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

I would go but as im getting me exam resuls on friday so im not sure what state ill be in by that night.
    i might wait and stay off the drink till that evening but that would be some achivment.
    Hopefully ill find at least one of my colege mates so drunk they will agree to go and avoid the kip that everone in my colege seems to love zanzibar absolute dive but nearly the whole colege goes there on any results/end of semester night

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

well lamda, i aint, no 1 coz ill be in london and no 2 coz its this day we're all supposed to not be purchisin drink and stuff. if i did go id be sat in the corner sober or not. r with a nagging, and a litra of coke,running off to the bathropom every 2 mins/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 SilverCorp2000

SilverCorp2000 will donate a free Werthers Original to all* attendees.

*all those that are known to SilverCorp2000 or its agents are eligible for this offer. Attendees who particularly like Werthers Originals may also be eligible. Attendees who buy Silverfish (Chairperson) a pint of Guinness may also be eligible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

you and your disclaimers...

yeha i htought you must be outta the country drowner, cos i heard no word from thee or thine.

jive

tommorrow..
    no drinknig?my fluffy head im stayiung sober...and im ganging it up..smokily dopily..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

eh.....what?
    when did u hear no word from me?
    im not gonew yet!

Advertisement