Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UL Fragfest

Options
  • 11-03-1998 2:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭

For those of you who dont read the news page, we are havin a fucckin lethal weekend this weekend in UL. CW, CT and a few others
    are heading down to UL for a weekend of beer, Quake, and other substances. Anyone interested in coming down let me know.Zero

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

: For those of you who dont read the news :page, we are havin a fucckin lethal weekend :this weekend in UL. CW, CT and a few others
    : are heading down to UL for a weekend of :beer, Quake, and other substances. Anyone :interested in coming down let me know.Zero

That's all there is to it - I'm there man

regi

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

: For those of you who dont read the news page, we are havin a fucckin lethal weekend this weekend in UL. CW, CT and a few others
    : are heading down to UL for a weekend of beer, Quake, and other substances. Anyone interested in coming down let me know.Zero

Yikes! Does that mean CW will have three very low LPB's? S_H_I_T_E!!! We were in trouble enough as it was - MAJOR net problems in Maynooth, and I can't make it to galway this weekend. Bah humbug! We were hoping to stay ahead of Blood Angels in the negative frag count, but I think our game in hand should sort that out in BA's favour!

What's worse is, CW would probably thrash us on even terms anyway!! CW, PLEASE be gentle :-)

The -50 for a no-show would be the smart thing to do...but Clan Destine are anything but smart!! See ye on Sunday CW (but not before you see us)!! :-)

May the god of the telefrag shine upon us.

EWJ

Advertisement